Your shopping cart is empty!
- View the size chart
- Tackle the long trail ahead in the Roclite™ 295 trial runner from inov-8®.
- Standard Fit features a wider toe box to allow feet to splay. Ideal for the forefoot striker and athletes that lift heavy weights.
- Durable synthetic and mesh upper materials.
- Heel pull loop.
- 6 mm footbed for light underfoot comfort.
- EVA midsole.
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ provides low underfoot protection, supplying the most through the mid-foot and forefoot strike.
- Differential: 6 mm
- Meta-shank™: New 5-finger meta-shank aligns with each individual metatarsal for greater flexibility when contouring while retaining underfoot impact protection.
- Sticky rubber outsole compound has been specially developed using climbing rubber technology. This rubber optimizes grip in wet conditions.
- Advanced Meta-Flex™ technology is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads for a natural forefoot flex.
- The Fascia Band increases the structural stability of the arch area and the propulsive efficiency of the shoe.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 5.5 (US Women's 8), width C - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! 2017 Winter inov-8 Roclite 295 Grey/Navy/Blue Online store